Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Firm
Rick Gould, CPA, MS, JD, believes there is a right way and a wrong way to facilitate mergers and acquisitions. With more than 30 years of experience, he heads the M&A Advisory Firm that bears his name. Its purpose is to work with PR firms in maximizing their profitability prior to selling their firm and maximizing value when they do sell.
Through his book, Exiting Your Business The Right Way!, he helps your firm get the results you want. To share his knowledge, Rick offers a free publication to give you the basics. Fill out the form, then wait for his book to come to you, to be released in December.
About Rick Gould
Rick has found you get breakthrough results when education, experience, and expertise converge in life and business. This is what he has been doing through his work and starting a CPA firm in his 20s.
He followed that with a Master's degree and a Juris Doctorate and now leads a firm that specializes in PR agency mergers and acquisitions. Every year, he administers the PR Agency Best Practices/Benchmarking Survey with reports to provide those in the industry with the latest metrics of the leading firms in North America.
Yes! Send Me the Free Book
- Representing more than 300 PR firms as CPA, Merger & Acquisition facilitator, & Financial/Management Consultant
- Creating, managing, and interpreting the Financial Benchmarking/Best Practices annual survey for 25 years
- Featured in Bloomberg Business Week, Bulldog Reporter, Wall Street Journal, and other creative services publications
- Authoring The Ultimate PR Agency Financial Management Handbook Volumes 1–4, The Comprehensive Guide to Public Relations Management, and more than 100 articles on management issues
- Authoring the most comprehensive book written on PR M&A, Doing it The Right Way: 13 Crucial Steps For A Successful PR Agency Merger Or Acquisition, two editions
- Reviewing and reporting the annual ranking of PR firms for the PR Council for 5 years until it was discontinued as a result of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Providing expert witness testimony to support litigation valuation
- Served on the graduate faculty of Parsons School of Design for 4 years teaching the course he created, Entrepreneuring: The Business of Creative Business
- Holds an Executive Juris Doctor degree from the Concord University School of Law
- Ongoing participant in the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation